* BB30 crankset from Clean
* Both cranks and axle, has been machined from high quality 7075 T6 aluminium alloy.
* Instead other BB30 cranksets in trial, our axles is not pressed with the right crank, being even more easier to remove the freewheel, and also easier to replace the axle or crank if needed.
* Cranks comes with a straight shape, with removed excess material in the center, being really strong compared with other crankset before. 30mm outer diameter for the axle, offering maximum stiffness, combined with the press fit cups and high quality sealed bearings.
*Shimano HG splined in the axle for freewheel use, really easy removal system.
* The axle is not only really good for general stiffness, also improves bending and twisting, using all the power transferred by the rider.
* The crank removal system is really easy. Just tight the crank bolt M18 to the axle and the crank will be in place.
* For remove, you need to fit the nut (left handed thread) in the crank, then just remove the crank bolt and the crank will be removed.
* 7075 T6 aluminium cups, with high quality sealed bearings. For fit in the frame, you can use the Headset Tool.
* The complete system is a bit more heavier than high end ISIS systems, but the stiffness in uncomparable.
* A splined bashring is included only in the 170mm version, is so easy to remove in case you need to change it due of crash or impact.
* 160mm axle version is the same, so 20” riders who want to use bashring instead bashplate is also allowed. X4 2.5mm thickness washers to keep the system in the center, made in 6061 T6 aluminium alloy.
* Black anodised finish with laser etched logos.
* Bolt, nut and ring comes in red anodised.
FEATURES AND WEIGHT:
* Cranks: 190g
Axle: 142g Cups + Bearings: 75g
Washers: 2g Crank
Bolts: 21g Crank