* Clean K1 26" Frame The K1 is of course the evolution of its smaller sister, the X2, bringing the performance to another level.
* As it´s wellknown in Trials, the weight is a key point for us, to jump further, to break new records, new goals.
* Developed and tested during a lot of months by our pro team.
* Handmade with high modulus carbon fiber.
* Tapered headtube, 44mm top cup and 56mm bottom cup.
* Double butted tubes to ensure a better performance and thickness on the key areas.
* A new concept in Trials for the rim brake system.
* We integrated the brake cylinders directly on the carbon fiber, between the seat-tube and seat-stays having two tubes keeping all the forces, being really stiff.
* It means another brake level in Trials, without the hard noise given by flexible frames, and protected from any possible hit on the cylinder.
* We had to design a new brake clamps, included with the frame.
* Integrated chain tensioner.
* We needed to add an aluminium insert to keep the tensioner in place, included with the frame.
* Press Fit BB system AS30, suitable with our high quality system: 3P Crankset.
Weight: 1080g (1090mm)
Geometry (measured with 370mm x 40º Fork)
BB high: +67
Head angle: 72º
Hub space: 116mm
BB shell: 91mm (Press Fit)
Headtube: 120mm (Tapered)