* Completely new range Entry from Comas Trials
Frame and Fork
- Frame: Comas Entry 20”, 1008mm, Features a headtube, for 1 1/8” headsets, Post Mount disc brake mounts , orange color.
- Fork: Comas Entry 20”, 1 1/8”, Post Mount disc brake mounts, orange color.
- Front hub: Comas Disc 28 spoke holes, with rotor mounts, 100mm spacing, anodized black.
- Rear hub: Comas Disc 32 spoke holes, with rotor mounts, 116mm spacing, anodized black.
- Chain tensioner: Comas snail cams, black.
- Front rim: Comas 20'', single wall, 32mm wide, 28 spoke holes, anodized black.
- Rear rim: Comas 20”, single wall, 48mm wide, 32 spoke holes, anodized black.
- Spokes: Comas 13G (1.8mm), made of steel, black.
- Nipples: Aluminium 13G, black. - Rim tape: Comas, white. - Front inner tube: Comas 20”x 1.75.
- Rear inner tube: Comas 20”x 1.75.
- Front tyre: Innova 20”x2.25”.
- Rear tyre: Monty ProRace 20”x2.25”. Brakes
- Front brake: Tektro cable disc brake 160mm, Postmount.
- Rear brake: Tektro cable disc brake 160mm, Postmount.
- Rotors: Comas Race 160mm.
- Cranks: Comas JIS (square), 170mm long.
- Bottom bracket: Comas JIS (square), 124.5mm axle.
- Freewheel: Comas 30.6 18T, with 30.6 engagement points, 18 teeth.
- Chain: YBN S20, 1/2x3/32”.
- Rear sprocket: Comas 12T Screw-on, Aluminum 7075-T6.
- Pedals: Plastic pedals (we recommend replacing them for some higher quality pedals).
- Bashring: Comas ultralight bashring, anodized black. Steering - Headset: Comas 1 1/8" internal , black.
-Stem: Comas 20º, 150mm x 20º, 31.8mm Oversized handlebar diameter, black with white Comas graphics.
- Grips: Comas foam 4mm thickness.
- Handlebar: Comas Entry, 720mm long, 115mm rise, 31.8mm Oversized handlebar diameter, black with white Comas graphics.
Geometry (based on Comas fork 370mm and +40mm offset)
- Wheelbase: 1008mm
- Chainstay length: 350mm
- Bottom bracket rise: +85mm
- Head angle: 72º