* New bike from Comas trial company for the your riders
- Made of high quality 6082
-T6 aluminum and with tubes of variable thickness throughout its length.
- Top tube with triangular section and down tube with optimized curve to avoid possible collisions.
- The lightened bottom bracket tube is integrated in a single piece mechanized next to the joint reinforcement with the seat tubes.
- Oversized chainstays of rectangular section that give a robust and reliable construction.
- Incorporates bridge of transversal reinforcement in the upper seatstays.
- High precision CNC machined drops designed to use eccentric type tensioners.
- 20 "trial fork for disc brake with 1-1/8" / 1.5 "tapered head tube
- Made of 6082-T6 aluminum with optimized thicknesses to improve resistance.
- Oversized blades that give a robust and reliable construction.
- CNC machined steering tube in one full piece to optimize rigidity.
- High precision CNC machined dropouts.
- Width of 100mm between dropouts compatible with the most of front hubs on the market.
- Front hub: Comas Ultralight Disc 100mm 28 spokes, 9mm threaded axle.
- Rear hub: Comas Ultralight Disc 116mm 32 spokes, 10mm threaded axle, thread 1.37x24T
- Snail Cam: Comas eccentric type, 7075-T6, 49 positions
- Front Rim: Comas 20'', 28 holes, W Profile, Width 32mm, Lightened
- Rear tire: Comas 20", 32 holes, W Profile, 47mm Special Width, Lightened
- Radios: Comas Ultraligth 1.8mm
-Spoke nipples: Aluminum
- Brakes: V-brake
- Crankset: Comas
- Bottom bracket: ISIS, machined in CrMo, aluminum cups,L123mm
- Freewheel: Comas 108.9, 18 teeth,red color
- Chain: YBN s20, 1/2x3/32”
- Sprocket: Comas 13T threaded, 7075-T6, width 12mm
- Freewheel protector: Comas Ultralight type UCI (Ring) Steering
- Headset: Comas Semi-integrated Tapered 1-1/8"- 1.5"
- Stem: Comas of 130mm and 20º of inclination
- Grips: Comas Extra-thin foam, 2mm thickness
- Handlebar: Comas Aluminum 7075-T6, H105mm, L580mm
- WD: 738mm
- BB: +68mm
- HA: 72°
- Black with COMAS graphics in white, black and red.
- Weight: 7kg