* Crewkerz new WAW RS stem
* high-quality stem developed by French brand Crewkerz.
* Currently used by world class riders like Jack Carthy, Gilles Coustellier and Hannes Herrmann
* The stem is forged in a single piece of aluminium alloy, so it doesn’t have any welds or any other weak points.
* Exclusive design, with a special shapes at the steerer clamp that increases strength and stiffness.
* it’s designed in such way that the bolt and top cap sit inside the stem.
* The handlebar clamp has a negative Offset, this means the handlebar no longer needs to be rolled forward so much, and therefore providing a much more comfortable riding position.
* Moreover, it’s 51mm wide so it allows for a more safe handlebar support, using 2 split clamps with 2 bolts each.
* Supplied with a CNC top cap, M6x45mm steel bolt and 20mm spacer to test different stem positions.
* Note: this stem requires the fork’s steerer tube to be flat cut. It’s recommended to have between 35 and 37mm of tube available for the stem to fit securely.
* Forks with a flat-cut steerer tube.
* 31.8mm Oversized handlebars (most of them are).
- Length: 135mm, 145mm, 155mm or 165mm
- Rise: 20º
- Steerer clamp height: 42mm (back) and 52 mm (front)
- Handlebar diameter: 31.8mm
Finishes - Black, with white and red WAW graphics
- 222.40g (135mm), 223.40g (145mm), 225.88g (155mm), 227.38g (165mm), + CNC top cap, M6x45mm bolt and 20mm spacer at 28.12g