* New frame 20" disc from Comas Trial
* 20" trial frame with design and exclusive geometry 100% COMAS and tapered steering tube lightened from 1-1/8" to 1.5 "
* Made of high quality aluminum 6082-T6 and butted tubes in all its length.
* Triangular section of upper tube which the resistant module of the set is increased.
* Lower tube with optimized curve to avoid possible collisions and facilitate the passage of obstacles.
* Bi-tube design in the connection of the upper triangle with the bottom bracket.
* The lightened bottom bracket tube is integrated in a single piece mechanized next to the joint reinforcement with the seat stays.
* Oversized rectangular section on chain stays that give a robust and reliable construction.
* Incorporates a transversal reinforcement in the upper seat stays.
* High precision CNC machined drops designed to use eccentric type tensioners.
* The left drop integrates the Post Mount disc support and reinforcement repositioned in the frame getting a better resistance.
* Width between drops of 116mm compatible with the most hubs on the market.
* Does not incorporate supports for bash guard plate. Material * Aluminum 6082-T6
* WD: 116mm
* BB: 68mm / 1.37x24t
* HT: 120mm / 1-1/8" to 1.5"
* FC: 970mm
* RC: 350mm
* BH: + 85mm
* HA: 72º -
* Black anodized with COMAS graphics in white, black and red.