The French brand TMS is proud to present its new SILEX V4 24" 2022
Steel absorbs surface imperfections providing comfort and fluidity. versatile, it knows how to take advantage of any type of terrain (street, natural, skatepark, pumptrack)
The resistance of the steel allows a design of the thinner tubes for more lightness. The result is a sober and refined aesthetic. The design of the logos and the "tattoo" type calligraphy are signed by the hand of the talented rider Yann Dunant.
The new Verni Bleu color on a raw base, revealing the darker areas of the steel under the effect of heat, provides an incomparable finish.
The SilexV4 offers an unrivaled quality/price/performance/aesthetics ratio on the Street-Trial market.
- New 6mm reinforced frame dropouts for better rigidity New
- Saddle tube clamping system with no weak points using 2 inserts.
- Double polished welds at the level of the head tube.
- Saddle tube Ø: 25.4mm.
- Rear brake mounting: reinforcement plate
- Case: Euro 68mm (BSA 1.375 BC.24T)
- Rear hub center distance: 135mm
- Color: Clearcoat Blue CLEARCOAT RAW
- 24" Cromo Alloy
- Length: 400mm; steerer: 220mm; Offset: 30mm,
- IS160mm disc dropout
- New 15mm axle - Color: glossy black
- Headset: 1-1/8” External First
- Stem: TMS 80x40°
- Handlebar: TMS 750 V4 New
- Grips: Fine extra long black rubber
Brakes according to declination:
- Without Brake (Attention delivered with ISR180 adapter but without disc)
- Possible - MAGURA MT4, HOPE TECH4 ETC.
- Discs: TMS 180mm
- Adapters: ISR 180
- Bottom bracket: TMS 128 ISIS drive. -
Cranks: TMS 170mm, Black New
- Freewheel protection New series New graphics
- Freewheel: TMS 18t, 78 pawls
- Pedals: Welgo Alu
- Chain: YBN 1/2 3/32
- Saddle: TMS Full Nylon New*
- Front hubs: TMS Disc Black 32 Bearings Thru Axle 15mm New*
- Rear hubs: TMS 135 Disc Black 32 Annular Bearings New
- Rear sprocket: threaded 13 teeth
- Front rear rim: Double wall black anodizing Pneumatic:
- KENDA K-RAD 24x2.35
- Wheelbase: 980mm
- Rear chainstay length: 360 mm
- Case height: +22mm
- Steering angle: 74.5° Technical feature:
- Seat tube Ø 25.4mm
- 68mm bottom bracket
- Between rear axle: 135
- Weight of complete bike: 10.6kg (weight may vary depending on assembly)