* Comas trial bike crankset ISIS
* Forged aluminum crankset with ISIS bottom bracket system
* Simple design that guarantees maximum rigidity and resistance.
* Later machining to reduce weight
* Standard 1.37 "x 24tpi thread compatible with the most of freewheels.
* 14mm threaded section to be able to use a UCI ring protector
* Offset of 33mm to avoid possible friction with the chassis or the brake cylinders.
* Aluminum 7075-T6
* Length: 175mm
* Offset: 33mm
* Freewheel thread: 1.37”x24t - 9/16” pedal thread
* Black anodized with COMAS graphics laser engraved.
The minimum contact thread between crank and freewheel must be L7mm to avoid thread damage.