* Comas Trial Single-cage trial pedals with Titanium axle
* These trial pedals have a high-strength Titanium axle, while the cage and body are made of aluminium.
* Low profile single cage design, with a 3mm thick lightened cage.
* Aluminium forged body, with reinforcement ribs in the arms to optimise resistance.
* Sealed bearings, which guarantee high durability and smooth rotation.
* Each pedal has 4 steel screws M5x12mm with bi-conical head, for 3mm Allen key.
* Standard 9/16" thread for the cranks (the vast majority).
* They can be installed using a 6mm Allen key or a 15mm open end wrench.
* Pair sold.
* Crank sets with 9/16" thread.
* Cages of other brands with the dimensions indicated below. Cage
* Length: 98mm - Width: 85mm - Height: 26mm -
* Black cage and body with golden axle Titanium
Weight - 254g (2und)
Additional information When installed on the cranks, both pedals are screwed to the front of the bike. Each pedal is marked R-L to differentiate between them (R: right pedal, L: left pedal).