* Comas trial fork - rim brake
* 20" trial fork for rim brake system and 1-1/8" to 1.5" tapered steering tube.
* Made of 6082-T6 aluminum with optimized thickness to improve resistance.
* Oversized arms with rectangular section that give a robust and reliable construction.
- CNC machined steering tube in one piece to optimize rigidity.
* High precision CNC machined drops
* Integrated brake booster with rim brake supports for improved reliability.
* 100mm width between drop compatible with the most hubs on the market.
* Supplied without steering star nut.
* Aluminium 6082-T6
* Length: 400mm
* Offset (forward): +25mm
* Steering tube length: 180mm
* Width: 100mm Finish
* Black anodized
* Weight - 770g