- New COMAS Carbon fiber fork suitable for 20 inch bikes.
- 185mm long steerer with aluminium tube insert (150mm) for increased rigidity.
- Magura HS type rim brake mounts and disc PS type
- 1-1/8" to 1.5" tapered steering tube with inner engraved surface for easey starnut assembly.
- Thru-axle of 12mm diameter which gives better strength and smooth riding.
- Aluminium 7075 drop inserts in both drops with M12 to allow trhu-axles.
- 100mm inside width, which allows the most hubs on the market.
- Hydraulic clamps support with M6 thread for improving tighten and position.
- Japanese Carbon fiber layers. Up to +22 layers.
- Length: 370mm
- Offset: 40mm
- Steering tube length: 185mm
- Width: 100mm
- 585gr (+-10gr)
This fork is only compatible with Tapered head tube frames.
These headsets mount 1-1/8" bearings at the top and 1.5" at the bottom.
If your frame is not a type, you can only assembly this fork with a special cup adapter.
NOTE: Fork supplied without clamps, thru-axle or starnut.