* Jitsie economic snail cams
* Description and materials
* High-quality Jitsie snail cams, specially designed for bike trials.
* Snail cams allow for an easy chain tensioning: by simply turning each tensioner, the rear wheel is pushed backwards until the chain is perfectly tight.
* The steel snail cam must be installed on the drive side, and it’s been laser cut to provide even higher strength.
* The aluminium snail cam must be installed on the non-drive side, and it’s been CNC machined from 7075-T6 aluminium for the perfect balance between high strength and low weight.
* Compatible with frames with horizontal dropouts and 10mm rear hub axles.
* 50 small teeth on the outer edge allow for the most accurate chain setup.
* Sold as a pair.
* Thickness: 3mm
* Axle hole diameter: Ø10mm
* Minimum adjustment distance (from centre of axle to nearest outer edge): 4.5mm
* Maximum adjustment distance (from centre of the axle to furthest outer edge): 17mm
* 50 teeth
* Black (aluminium snail cam) and silver (steel snail cam).
* 24g (pair)